Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mamaaaaaa oooooh oooh oooh ooooooooh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my favorite people in the world! She's smart - she's sassy - she makes me laugh more than anyone else I know...oh yes! AND she gave me life and literally has KEPT me alive (and halfway sane!) throughout my first (and then some) year of motherhood - my Mom :)

There's no way I could ever pay her back for the decades of fun she has brought to my life - the love, the adventure, the imagination, the patience. She is the kind of Mom I want to be - open, accepting, ready for anything. My confidante, teacher, and best friend - I love you Mama!

Happy Birthday!!!

Paul Simon always reminds me of the two of us driving around in the Brown Toyota (which i bet is still happily rolling around Duncanville somewhere) off to another adventure :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww...I love this!! Happy (belated) Birthday Jean!! :)

    ReplyDelete