Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Many Words of William!

Worst blog updater ever - checking in after...2 months! Goodness gracious! I have no excuses!

From the first "Dada" and "wawa" from the tiny lips of my sweet little man, I have been keeping a (not-100%-diligent) list of William's vocabulary. I'm in awe of every new word that he picks up and every miraculous phrase he forms. He's a genius. I'm sure of it. ;) haha His tiny little voice asking me questions and identifying the objects in his ever expanding world melts my heart. I constantly ache with love for him - motherhood is insane! :)

I will now share The List:
(in no particular order)

up
down
night night
cheese
milk
water
cookie
ball
kick
dog
mama
dada
grandma
grandpa
nonie
hello
hi
bye bye
eye
ear
nose
mouth
hands
toes
eyeball
earring
horse
bear
outside
shoes
pants
socks
blanket
OK!
yay!
mooooo
woof woof
meow
slide
spin
swing
car
door
chicken
dino
frog
duck
juice
chair
fork
spoon
bath
baby
bird
bug
airplane
hug
kiss
please
thank you



This is my son. My greatest achievement. The accomplishment of which I am the most proud. The boy who hugs and kisses and says "please" and "thank you" and charms the pants off of everyone he meets. I'm so ridiculously blessed to be his Mommy. For the Mom of a boy with so many words in his arsenal, I'm frequently left with none to describe the love I have for my W.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Diego...doesn't he say that?? :) And help, lol...at least that is what he was saying when he was asking me to put your sunglasses on him!! Love that little man and his Momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does!! Good thinking! He says "glasses" too! :)

    ReplyDelete