Friday, April 16, 2010

Back in black!

My shiny new laptop charger arrived today! I did a happy dance right there at the mailbox. W screamed. I'm an awesome dancer.

In recent news/updates, M and I are the proud parents of an almost 10 month old lil man who:

*pulls up on everything - from tables to toys to my legs
*stands up in his crib - this totally creeps me out to see him standing there when I go in to get him...wayyyy too kid-like
*dances - like a happy little maniac (to the tune of "La Cucaracha", no less)
*hugs - this absolutely melts me
*pushes things away when he isn't happy - this gets super tricky during diaper changes haha
*eats like a horse - purees, cannned/steamed veggies, little bits of meat, yogurt, crackers, cereal, oatmeal
*crawled across Haggard Park from the trees to the playground before stopping and turning back around
*speaks his own language - he has sooo much to say!
*amazes me - this will never end

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya with the standing in the bed....and the hugs, love that!!!

    ReplyDelete