Tuesday, March 30, 2010

9 month appointment

Well, it's been quite a day! We hit the ground running as soon as W woke up from his morning nap - errands, play date, and the big event - his 9 month checkup!! William is doing splendidly! He now weighs 20 lbs 7 ozs, is 28.3 inches long, and has a 17.9 inch head circumference! I love our pediatrician - he is so helpful and great with William! He encouraged me to gradually reduce W's formula intake over the next 3 months and continue to introduce him to more and more solid foods. By the time he's a year old, he will only need 16ish ounces of formula a day! He has close to 30 ounces now! haha I can't imagine life without bottles, but it looks like the time is fast approaching :)

William babbled to his pediatrician the entire time - it was so cute. He has been saying "bah bo" over and over all week and it's starting to sound like he's in the mob "eyyy Bob-oh". There's a lot going on in that big old noggin of his - I can't wait to hear it all :)

I will miss this - he still fits perfectly in my lap...

No comments:

Post a Comment