Wednesday, March 17, 2010

William through the months...

A photographic journey through William's life so far - he is growing so quickly!

"little" ol' me at 38 weeks - measuring 43 weeks!! I was huge and my body will never ever be the same! haha

I was induced June 25. After 9 hours of labor and no progress past 4cm, I was wheeled back for a c-section that scared me to death but went splendidly! Here is our first family photo!

July '09 - milk drunk.

August '09 - Smiley guy.

September '09 - lil bruiser ;)

October '09 - Superbaby at Halloween!

November '09 - favorite spot in the Jumperoo :)

December '09 - Santa baby!

January '10 - Baby's first road trip to Arkansas!

February '10 - W coming into his own :)

March '10 - W is 8 months old! So handsome!


Recent milestones include:
  • 2 teeth!
  • eating tiny bits of table food, cereal puffs, and biter biscuits
  • crawling like champ
  • pulling up to knees on his activity table and our TV table
  • pulling up to standing 3 times now - getting closer :)



No comments:

Post a Comment